AIMS OF THE TECHNICAL GUIDELINES
1. To establish clear-cut guidelines for the two FIH Coaching Course levels in both High Performance and Development categories:
a. FIH Coaching Course
b. FIH Final Coaching Seminars / Courses
2. To create a clear-cut organisational structure which is followed by all Course Conductors and to ensure quality methodological procedure and instruction as well as the efficiency of the course.
3. To clarify the system of Olympic Solidarity Coaching Courses.
4. To regulate the content for courses so as to ensure consistency.
5. To establish a standardised procedure for accreditation of FIH Coaches
6. To identify evaluation criteria, which are designed in conjunction with the respective goals of the course at each level, and to ensure the fair treatment of each applicant and participant.
7. To maintain the integrity of the FIH Coaching Accreditation process.
8. To recognise individuals who qualify at different FIH Coaching levels.
Go to FIH Coach - High Performance & Development